Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 January 2011

Thank you for supporting Little Snowflake my child artist - here is her first art and craft video on how to make a clown mask

The how to make a clown mask video is the first arts and crafts video little child artist Snowflake did.

Snowflake had just got back from the Circus with her Dad and she started to make clown masks out of paper on her own. She even made a white glove out of paper like Michael Jackson.


I love it when she says “sorry everybody,” and “you’ve just got to cut, cut, cut.” So cute!

This video is something I will treasure forever as it was filmed before she started to worry about everything. It concerns me because I never worried as a child, I was too busy having fun and managed to switch off from things that made me sad. However, my sister was the complete opposite and it pains me to see her suffer. Because little Snowflake tells me she worries every day I have asked her what stops the worrying and here is Snowflakes list:

1. Arts and crafts
2. Cindy Woo her pet bunny rabbit
3. Watching films

Snowflake loves art and crafts, I hope she makes sad children smile again and helps them to forget all their worries too.

School and eduction is important but sadly it brings with it lots of problems and worries for children of all ages. Home life too can be hard due to low wages. I really hope Snowflakes worries disappear and her art heals her and others.

Snowflakes favourite song is Eliza Doolittle Pack up your troubles :



For any parents that have children that suffer from worrying or anxiety leave a message. Lets find a way to help them without medication. Children need love, support and lots of fun.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/ fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews