Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 March 2011

Giggler red nose made Little Snowflake cry for red nose day 2011

Little Snowflake child artist really wanted the Giggler red nose! As I cannot afford to drive I looked on line and found that Sainsbury's deliver. Yippee we thought. And there it was Giggler red nose all red and fluffy with a happy smiley face. I did a food shop, but the main thing we wanted was Giggler the red nose. Well the food was delivered with a big smiley face from the driver and I have to say he is a credit to Sainsburys. But no Giggler! Well Giggler Little Snowflake is not giggling she is crying her little eyes out as you can see in the video below:
 



Sainsbury's customer care is excellent. Sadly Giggler the red nose is sold out! Well for the charity that is a good thing, but not so good for Little Snowflake my little child artist. Oh well at least we got a pirate red nose and one with glasses so that is something.

Now time to work on the Internet Safety videos in the hope to win the $10,000 dollars. I know we have fat chance of winning, but if you do not try you will not succeed and at least the videos may be of use to others to keep them safe on line. I find Google Chrome very good as you can access Facebook, your email and everything all from one page. Feels a lot safer!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, nice to meet you. Have you tried to write children's books at all with your talent. Take a look at my site which offers online children’s stories at www.StoryTimeForMe.com. Maybe I can work with you someone. I always am looking to talk about people on my Facebook that work with children. Talk to you soon. I'll check back with your blog soon to follow up.

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews