Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 March 2011

Happy Mothers Day he's going to be on a Sainsbury's advert - I knew he had talent!

Today I got some amazing news from one of my best friends. Her son has been picked for a Sainsbury's advert. How excited am I, that has made my Mother's day! I knew he had talent. Here are some photographs I have taken of him, so watch out UK this little boy is going to be one big star!

Here he is in his little Welsh costume. I love this picture as it mixes the English Victorian costume with the Welsh. The second video of him as Little James Dean on a motorbike, when he was just four years old. And the third video of him in my fairy story called Colour me a fairies wish read out by a famous children's TV entertainer.





But something that really makes my day is having a wonderful cup of tea in my fantastic porcelain cup with my little girls character she created called Little Miss Tea Party. I am one lucky Mummy to have such a talented little girl. Makes life just that little bit more interesting. Want to know where I got this gorgeous little cup printed? Want to create your own porcelain cup design? Just leave me a message on my Butterfly Lullaby blog. Daddy's this is the perfect gift for any Mummy. Either a picture of their child's drawing or a photo of them on a cup. You just cannot go wrong!


www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews