Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2012

The Voice UK will take over other talent shows and stop bullying



I have been waiting for the Voice to come to the UK for so long. My partner is a singer and a damn good one at that. He has been broken into feeling worthless thanks to talent shows such as Pop Ideal, X Factor and Britain's Got Talent. Sadly he no longer sings. He does not only sing but he writes and creates amazing music and songs. Last year he was on our local radio station with three songs which I will share with you in a minute. First I want to say thank you to Jessie J because I can feel that she is a team player. We need people like her to make our world a better and happier place and put a stop to bullying.

Here is my partner singing Nessun Dorma and everyone in the room said they had tingles.



Good luck Toni! Good to see you sing and be yourself.



This poor man Dennis Egel got Bo's from the audience because he was German. How sad is that, they have not even given him a chance. Just because he is German does not mean he agrees with what Hitler did over a 100 years ago. People need to stop this sort of behaviour as it is teaching our children to be bullies. Education needs to step in with schools to teach them that every single person is different and we must stop blaming others for past history when it has had nothing to do with us.



I found his audition very entertaining and funny. Good luck Dennis!

Lastly here are some songs my partner Jakson Lee created. Mother is a poem my sister wrote about how she has sadly mirrored our Mothers illness. What beautiful words and I just love the music my partner created for this song and the way he raised his voice to a higher level. The radio station enjoyed this song!



Hush is one of my favourite songs written and created by my partner Jakson Lee.



A Mothers love song was a song I wrote for my Mum. My partner Jakson Lee of course created all the lovely music and melody. I adore his voice. And even though he used to get upset about people picking on him because they thought he was miming. I see this as a complement!



I seriously do not know why this song would never make it into the Twilight film? But then it is so difficult to get on a talent show let alone get your original songs heard!



Have a fab weekend everyone and if you have talent share it through Google.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: Email: misschilliebee@msn.com  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews