Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 May 2012

Big Voice Little Girl The Voice singer from Wales

Last night my little girl was up coughing and wheezing and hardly slept. The third chest infection since December. This morning she went into school and sang in front of all her school and parents. Tears of pride dripped down my face whilst parents came up to me and congratulated my little girl on her beautiful voice. To hear her headmaster praise her and say what an outstanding voice she had was just music to my ears. You will get your award my sweetie as you are one gifted little girl. If only Tom Jones from The Voice could hear her sing, how proud would he be of my little child who gets upset that people comment on her height and how small she is compared to the other children. But in that very cute little body of hers lays the biggest and sweetest voice you could ever hear. And after all it is so good to be small!

Here is my Little Snowflake singing at home. And later I will add the version I recorded at school, with her artwork.



A huge thank you to a wonderful headmaster and a lovely school. Here is the audio of the Headmaster telling my little girl she has an amazing voice and compares her to a famous Opera Singer. This is the first time ever she has sang in front of the school and I think she did amazingly well. All the parents came up to me and some with tears in their eyes saying how lovely she sang. Not just a lovely singer sweet pea but you are a fantastic artist too. This is her art and her voice. I present Little Snowflake my child artist:



P.S. Hope Tom Jones from the Voice comes across my blog and creates the Little Voice for children. You will also see on the video that Little Snowflake got to draw with famous fairy artist Josephine Wall back in 2009 when she danced to Butterfly Lullaby. Sadly this video footage got destroyed. But she still has the sketch she did with her and her gorgeous fairy book.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COMMENTS FROM A WELSH MAN'S BLOG: Here are a couple of planning-related stories that highlight the fundamental problem we have in Wales: to wit, planning decisions being taken by agencies over which our elected representatives have no control and for reasons that have nothing to do with what's best for Wales and Welsh people.

In other words, a policy of building new homes for yet more English colonists.

IS IT ANY WONDER YOUR LITTLE GIRL GETS NO HELP OR SUPPORT AS YOU WERE RIPPED OFF WITH YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE ENGLISH LIVING IN WALES!

I feel sorry for all the English Speaking(Welsh People)living in Wales as they will have no say when all the English schools close down!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews