Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 June 2012

Fairy portrait


I have just completed this fairy portrait for Maggie from the Enchanted Manor in the Isle of Wight, UK. She emailed me the above image of this little girl and asked me to cut away the background and replace it with something fairy like. Well you cannot beat butterflies in a fairy portrait and seeing as my name is Butterfly Lullaby it was a must. The colours she wanted were all pastel shades. Maggie is thrilled with the result and is trying to send me more images.

Here is my partner singing Butterfly Kisses at the Enchanted Manor. There was a beautiful video
of the original Butterfly Princess dancing to Butterfly Lullaby our song!


Fairy and fantasy portraits by Sharon J. Bainbridge 


Above are a few of my fairy and fantasy images I created. I did used to have a Butterfly Lullaby shop on my website. I will not bore you with the story. Lets just say sometimes things happen for a reason.

Here is a video I created with a famous man from children's TV based on one of my fairy stories called Colour me a fairies wish. I hope to one day be able to animate my stories for a living. My partner wants me to take over his Train2game course which is a games animation course. Not keen on the game side but the animation side is something that I would love to be able to do, especially with original photographs one day.


I launched Butterfly Lullaby at the Dylan Thomas Centre back in March 2007. And made nearly all the fairy costumes. Butterfly Lullaby is a fairy story which many children love. They are still waiting for the film. Who knows I may end up working on the Butterfly Lullaby film myself once I finish the animation course.


Here is part of my Butterfly Lullaby story where Feathers the Wishing Well fairy throws a penny 
into the wishing well and chants "wishing well, wishing well, take me their, take me to places without any care.



If you like my work feel free to contact me through Google+. My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. 

https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/photos

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/photos www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews