Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Monster High dolls competition animate your dolls


MONSTER HIGH ANIMATE YOUR DOLLS COMPETITION - YOU TUBE

I want you to either take a picture or video your Monster High Doll dressed up in something you created or draw a Monster High Doll and then get Mummy or Daddy to create a video and talk about your image on You Tube. Just add me as a friend and send me a link to your video for Little Snowflake to chose the winner. I am listed under Butterfly Lullaby Ltd, Sharon J. Bainbridge:

http://www.youtube.com/user/butterflylullabyltd

Remember to stay safe on line, never give your details to anyone and tell Mummy and Daddy everything.
The winner of this competition can get Mummy or Daddy to send me the image via Google+.
I promote all my little girls work myself without her actually going on line.



I was going to use Google Plus instead of You Tube, but just found out that you cannot do competitions using this site. So instead I will ask the winner to send me the drawing or photo to me using Google Plus.
I may need the mp3 of your child's voice via email, will have to see how Google Plus works:
Here is my Google Plus Link, Sharon J. Bainbridge:
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

Imagine your doll or your drawing of Monster High animated with your voice! What a fun thing to share with your friends right! Pretty cool and what it you are included in a little Monster High Movie.

Lets take a look at Draculaura animated and talking about Monster High Hair Bobbles. Would you like to know how to make dolls hair bobbles? Get Mummy or Daddy to leave a message in the comments below.



MAKE YOUR MONSTER HIGH DOLL OR PICTURE STAND OUT

What is going to make your drawing or photograph of the Monster High Dolls stand out. Well you need to use your imagination and be unique. Here are some designs I have created for Monster High Dolls and I am sure you have it in you to create something just as colourful and inspiring.

Little Snowflake sings Bats Flying High as Draculaura doll. The costume is all my own design and made by hand.


This is Lagoona Blues original costume I created with a fish theme.


And here is Draculaura dressed as the Butterfly Princess which is a character in my story book Butterfly Lullaby. Strange thing is that the Butterfly Princess turns into a Vampire Bat at night and drains her Mother the Queen Butterfly of all her energy. She is under a spell cast by the evil Prince Stinger.


Here is my little girl, Little Snowflake, drawing the Monster High three eyed frog (3 eyed frog) and showing you how to make a Monster High postcard.


Little Snowflakes Frankie Stein drawing:





Don't forget send me Your You Tube video link to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/butterflylullabyltd

GOOD LUCK AND MAYBE THIS WOULD BE FUN FOR AN ON GOING
MONTHLY COMPETITION. WHAT DO YOU THINK? MAYBE WE COULD
CREATE A LITTLE MONSTER HIGH STORY TOGETHER.
FEEL FREE TO NETWORK WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR IDEAS.

Here is my Google Plus Link:
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews