Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2012

Birthday reminder

Well I created a Birthday reminder calender below and I keep forgetting to look at it. I even saved the Birthday reminder images as a screen saver.


I miss my old Psion organiser. It used to remind me a few days before the birthday with a little message. This was the old Psion organiser before the Revo Organiser that kept breaking down.


I suppose people use their mobile phones now to remind them about birthdays? Seeing as I am trying to cut back on costs I do not use a mobile so have no choice but to revert to the old fashioned way of looking at the Calender, even when I do forget.

Leave a comment below if you have any interesting birthday reminder tips.

If you go to my blog you can find free Olympic Flags and Masks to play your own Olympics from home.
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/toy-olympic-game.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews