Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 July 2012

Flower alien T-shirt

Here is my flower alien T-shirt design for Mothers all over the world. Actually it is a character I made from my little girls drawing of a flower alien. Cute ah. She has such a great imagination and talent when it comes to creating original characters like flower aliens.


So what does the flower alien t-shirt read? It says "Why do Alien Mother's always walk left? Because they have NO RIGHTS! Look the flower alien is walking left because she has no rights. If you believe like I do that children and women deserve respect and honour. And want true family values forced on our society so our children are protected from bad people then please read my other blogs and get in contact.

Now I leave you with my little girl showing you how to draw a flower alien. Her own design.

Here are some of my little girls drawings including her alien ones. She is also singing Heal the World.
Children are not allowed to look back on old memories when they sang solo at the Grand Theatre because our world is not geared up with a CRB check Internet for families and children. Lets find good people like the Welsh man that stood up to the Welsh football fans that booed England. He was ashamed. Not everyone is the same.

I am an English Alien Mother and believe in change, do you? Contact me Sharon J. Bainbridge and change our alien world into one that children can be proud of. Family values are important! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts
SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews