Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2012

OLYMPIC MOBILE PHONE

I wonder if they are creating a Olympic Mobile phone. Is this it?


Do you remember the old mobile phone. My ex had one and it was like a brick. Not the sort of thing you could put in your pocket. This was back in the 90's. My how things have changed. Lets see if I can find a video of the first ever mobile phone.


What is your favourite mobile phone? I don't use one as I am trying to keep costs down. Maybe one day I will have the luxury of using one. I do have my partners old mobile, the screen is broken and it does not see to work properly. Takes good photos though when I remember to charge the battery. Do you use your mobile phone as a birthday reminder? It is amazing what they can do now. Does this one really shoot video footage?


So the question is what is the best and most reasonable mobile phone in the world?

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews