Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Painting of Mandeville


Well my little girl was off school again. Usual problems with her asthma so I have been doing some drawing with her today. I have just drawn Mandeville on a Canvas holding the Olympic Torch. This is more for the Paralympics than the Olympics, but it is all the same thing really. I sketched the drawing first and made it my own with my loud colours and style. I was going to have a go at selling this Mandeville painting on Ebay but Little Snowflake has grabbed it for her art gallery in her room.  We used watercolours and to add a bit of sparkle I used gold and silver paints. 


Now for Little Snowflake my wonderful child artist. She has drawn Wenlock and Mandiville swimming with fishes in the sea and a big old bad shark, totally brilliant. She copied the fish from the Sand sculpture we saw in Weymouth. I just adore her style and imagination. "Mummy" she said "I want to spend more time with you because I love you and have fun doing arts and crafts with my Mummy." Hopefully one day when we can get this house sorted out we will have a special art room for us to escape to.


My little girl, Little Snowflake has made her bedroom into an art gallery. She has a lot of her drawings and paintings and some of my work too. She insists on showing her friends all my paintings. How lovely to have such a talented fan.


How many people do you know that fight verbally for change? Not many around ah, well that explains why the world is in such a huge mess. Well if you are fed up with being a struggling Mother don't fight it alone. Join me Team Sharon and lets fight back for our children to have a better and safer future. Our team is growing outside the internet, Mummy's have had enough and want our children to have the life they deserve! 

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews