Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cheap teddy toy stain remover


Cheap teddy toy stain remover for your toys and clothes is just at your fingertips and it really works, which we can prove with the video below. When we visited family in Weymouth for the Olympic sailing my little girl got Weymouth slush puppy all down her lovely new white skirt and top. I thought oh no that is another lovely outfit that will be stained forever. For years I have never quite sussed out how to get stains out of clothes or on toys, but Little Snowflakes Grandma came to the rescue.

Asda's own make 99p stain remover and Ariel is all you need. First you dab or spray the cheap stain remover on the toy or clothes, wait 10 minutes and then put it in the washing machine on a low 30 degree circle with some Ariel washing powder. As you can see from the video Pink Teddy is nice and clean. The felt tip pen had been on her for quite some years so I would call this total cleaning magic!


It is good to see pink teddy back to her old self as my friend brought my little girl this teddy when I was pregnant, with Little Snowflake in my tummy, so Pinky is a very special teddy indeed! I remember I had a yellow bunny toy when I was a baby, I wonder where he is now? Dad is he in the Attic?

We are so chuffed that we have Harry Hill adverts on some of our You Tube videos. Thanks Google for supporting us all these years and thank you Harry we think you are brilliant!



Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to get newest updates, so where can i do
it please assist.
Feel free to visit my website - read this blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews