Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 August 2012

No make-up for children


My little girl does not wear make-up or nail varnish because as a Mother I feel it is really important to teach her she is beautiful in her own skin and is naturally beautiful without it. And I want her to really enjoy being a little girl and not pretending to be a grown up, childhood is so precious it needs to be celebrated as a child.



It is without a doubt in my mind I am very different to many Western people as I do not follow like a sheep and do what everyone is doing, that is why I suffer from quite a lot of bullying as I speak my mind and don't care what others think as I have my little girls best interest at heart. We need to change the way the Western World is and give back our little girls their childhood. I analyse things and think of the consequences. I look at myself when I was young and how I never felt good enough or pretty enough. And ended up looking like a clown because of the amount of make-up I put on my face. I wonder if I was more natural looking back then would I have got more respect? I think so!

I am on Google+ under Sharon J. Bainbridge. If you feel you would like your little girl to grow up in a world that gives them back their childhood and one that respects mothers and women, then get in contact!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews