Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 September 2012

Noddy hand painted t-shirt painting for sale


Noddy hand painted t-shirt painting for sale. I painted this t-shirt when I was pregnant with Little Snowflake, she has never worn it. The long sleeved T-shirt is one I brought in a second hand shop. I used acrylic paints. I think if stretched and framed it would make a lovely little picture for a child's bedroom. If you like it and would like to buy it contact me through Google+ below. Before I go I will share with you a little bit about myself! This is my fairy book Butterfly Lullaby (I am the found of Butterfly Lullaby through Google search:)


Colour me a fairies wish is a story I am very proud of as a famous man from children's TV is reading it out. Do you remember Rosie and Jim? The full version of him holding my hand made puppets is something I treasure at home! The story is a short version of the Butterfly Lullaby story.


Here are some of my aceo art cards and other paintings:


Here is part of my story Sunset Bunny the Easter fairy, which I wrote especially for Jodie and others with Cystic Fibrosis for the hope for a cure! 


The video below shows some of my photography and I wrote the lyrics to this song A Mothers love, which my clever partner turned into a beautiful tune! His voice always makes me smile.


And this is my Mothers Mind Map for our children's future. Struggling Mothers need a helping hand.
So if you know any Mum's, Mom's that need a little bit of hope. Tell them teamwork is the only way forward and to get in contact. The CRB check website for struggling Mothers and children is not a dream. Work and fight hard enough and anything is possible! You just have to believe!


Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews