Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 September 2012

Robbie Hance found home


Robbie Hance update. X-Factor is fake! Found out he has a home with his Mum if he wants it. This is an old post. Updated 17.9.2012 at 12.41 pm

***********************************

Robbie Hance found home, right here with a Mother that knows how important it is to have a family that cares. Great Britain it is time for some serious changes. I would and will sell my £2,500 engagement ring to help this poor guy, because I don't need this silly piece of jewellery, it is fake, it means nothing! My partner proves he loves me by surfing the stormy waters of life and still being their for my little girl like a good father should! What really is important is what is in our hearts on the Inside and not the Outside, our world is so fake and plastic I worry about my little girls future and the people she will meet when she grows up! I am totally heartbroken that no one has given Robbie a proper home! Especially X-Factor who have too much money, so much money their morals have flown right out of the window! Someone should have given this poor guy the hug he deserved and told him "You are going to be all right, we will make sure you have a home!" I cannot stand people that go on about how they don't want to hear the sob story, this poor guy is homeless, no father/mother or family to look out for him. Forget the sob story this guy lives on the streets, anyone know what that is like? We are the lucky ones! This video is what I think of rich and famous people!


If anyone knows where Robbie is? Please tell him people care about him. Reassure him that he has a special gift. We will help him because in life you have to feel pain to gain true emotion. My Nan would want me to help this poor guy and help him I shall! I am on Google+ under Sharon J. Bainbridge and Facebook, please help him and contact me! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 http://www.facebook.com/sharon.j.bainbridge

Now if X-Factor truly care they will give this guy a recording contract right now so he does not have to go back on the streets. But I doubt it as rich peoples rules are made to make life difficult for the less fortunate! Don't worry Robbie I am one Mother that never gives up on life and fights until I win and there will be a brighter tomorrow for all our poor children! You have a home with us! Nothing special but we are real people and not plastic! Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews