Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 September 2012

Space Lab Alien Competition


 

 Space Lab Alien Competition. I only saw this the other day and thought why not do an art competition for people to show off their alien drawings. The above characters are very alien like which my daughter created. Thought I would ask You Tubers and Bloggers to have a go at creating a unique alien for the Space lab project and send me a link or image. Best image to win a handmade character of their design with the same materials I used for my little girls aliens. There is no deadline at the moment because I do not know how many people will see my blog or You Tube video. But will keep you posted so keep popping back.


My little girls Flower alien picture has had over 40,000 views now on You Tube. How to draw a Flower Alien. So lets see your alien pictures!


Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681
SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews