Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Thanks Google first check cheque for adverts


Thanks Google for the very first check (cheque) for the adverts on our You Tube videos and blogs. Little Snowflake and I are just over the moon. Five years of hell on the Internet and now the light is shinning through the tunnel of darkness. We cannot thank you enough! I would also like to thank all my readers and people that have supported us. And to those that had no belief in me and my ability to write because I am dyslexic. Bah humbug! I must be doing something right to get a payment from Google. We love you Google, it is thanks to you that Mummy's like me live in hope of earning a living from home so we can be with our children. My work has always been at the top of Google's search engines and that is why I know I am not totally worthless. Thank you Google for believing in me and Little Snowflake!


Now to make the boring dinner. But hey I can always blog tomorrow!

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews