Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 September 2012

X Factor fairy Janis Joplin cry baby

When I saw Melanie Masson as a fairy on X Factor and then heard her sing Cry Baby by Janis Joplin I thought what a totally unique audition. Good luck Melanie! When you sang Cry Baby one of my favourite youth songs it reminded me of the time when I used to work behind the bar in Mr Cherry's in Hastings, UK. That song rocks and so did you! You have a fantastic voice and I am looking forward to watching your journey. As you can see from my blog I am a fairy too! A Butterfly Lullaby fairy!


Lets compare Melanie Masson to Janis Joplin. Wow I think her audition was amazing and so did the judges. Standing ovation is something every singing artists wishes and dreams for!


Melanie you make a great fairy too! Keep up the good work! I wonder what song she will sing next?

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews