Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 November 2012

My arty family drawing

My arty family drawing by Little Snowflake. This year my little girl drew this drawing of us as a family. I love it! I painted her face with a bumblebee, she painted Daddy's face with a dragon and I was the butterfly, also painted by my little girl. That day was a fun day full of laughter in the sun and as you can see she captured us perfectly!


If you asked my little girl what is the most important thing to her in the world she will reply "FAMILY" and having Mummy and Daddy together. Every child wants to feel safe and secure. Listen to her giggle when we used a Magic Milk You Tube project for Home School.

I keep a daily diary of all the English (Reading record,) Maths and other subjects we do during the week for Home School and my little girl has her own folder with different sections for all her subjects! She said to me "Mummy thank you for being their for me, as some mothers are too selfish to put their children first!" What a beautiful thing to say and what a lucky Mummy I am to have such a caring and talented little girl. I told her Mummy was never bullied at school or through life as a child so why should you put up with it! If she is happy then I am happy and I do not believe my needs should be equal to hers. She is far more important than me, which sadly Western Culture does not understand as it has become very selfish.

Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews