Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 December 2012

Child blog earn pocket money


Child blog and earn pocket money. My little girl (Little Snowflake) asked me to set up her own blog so she can earn pocket money from adverts through Google. I have discussed security with her and the reason why she cannot have a Facebook account and You Tube account like some of her friends and thankfully she is very street wise and tells me everything! Children deserve a place to shine especially when mothers cannot afford stage school if they want to go. Here is my daughter singing at school for the first time and the headmaster begging her to join the choir. Some children just enjoy entertaining and the Internet gives them that free platform, just a shame it is not better set up for children. I think I need to have a talk to an MP so they can set up something which is child safe with Google so children that have families that struggle financially get a chance to shine if they want to!


You can hear in my daughters voice that she just loves creating art and craft videos!


She created this video down in Weymouth I think?


Blogging would be a great Home School project for her to improve her writing skills and work out her maths of how much she earns each month. It is a brilliant idea, we just need a safe platform! Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews