Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 January 2013

Make Sylvanian Families toy microphone


Make Sylvanian Families toy microphone with just some paper, tin foil and paper glue. I used black foam, but you can use black card or just plain paper and colour it black.

Here is my how to make a Sylvanian Families Microphone tutorial.


I love this little costume my daughter made for her Sylvanian Families toy mouse.


My Sylvanian Families costume is not as good as hers. I find it quite difficult making clothes for such tiny little toy creatures.


Here is my daughters Sylvanian Families pop star the Bling Bling. Her voice singing "Your Pictures Can Sing!" Original song and blog by Snowdrop www.yourpicturescansing.blogspot.co.uk


Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews