Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 July 2013

Drawing tutorials for children


My daughter has started on a story called "Mysterious Millie." She wanted to draw her characters, so decided to have a look on You Tube for some tutorials on how to draw faces and hands. She came across this amazing artist called Mark Crilley, who is also a published author. I was totally blown away by her drawing based on his wonderful teaching skills. The Internet is a great learning tool and I think you will agree that there are some fantastic free videos around.  Here is my daughters video showing her having a go at drawing a face like Mark Crilleys art tutorial.



This is Mark Crilleys original video, I think you will agree he is one gifted person.


My daughter has created some very cute drawing tutorials of her own. I love her Blue Nose videos:


Her original Flower Alien design is the most popular out of all our videos! And has had over 75,000 hits.
I think this character is just amazing!   


Many people have commented on her outstanding Fruit and Veg Pirates.
They are so cute I had to duplicate them and make them out of plastic.


Just had an amazing comment on You Tube with regards to my daughters Mark Crilley video:

Quote: "Shes such a great artist, this can be a start of a wonderful future :) and lol i got the first comment :)"

Share your stories and videos with us on You Tube:



Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story


No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews