Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 July 2013

TRASH PACK LUNCH BOX

Is your child a Trash Pack fan? Mine used to be. If your child loves Trash Pack then they will adore this Trash Pack Lunch Box. My daughter and I came up with a brilliant Trash Pack Olympic Game. I could have cried when she sold all her Trash Packs for just £7 at the Boot fair. Take a look at the game idea below.



This is our Olympic Game idea. My little girl was the first child to find out that Little Trashy could fly through the air and that is how the games began.


And here is my Trash Pack Mask I made


Share your stories and videos with us on You Tube
Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews