Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 August 2013

MONSTER HIGH DRAWINGS

Here are some of my daughters Monster High Drawings. I have also included some of the drawings she asked me to draw, which she proudly has put up in her Art Room (Bedroom.)


Drawing by Snowdrop.


I used these dolls to create costumes for my characters in my storybook Butterfly Lullaby.


London Mum's Magazine told me she had the most hits on my costume design
for Lagoona Blue.


Have a go at making some Monster High Hair Bobbles.


Here is a little dolls house lounge I made for my daughter. Been thinking of giving it away.


My little girl, Snopdrop, otherwise known as Little Snowflake drawing one
of the Monster High characters.


Draculaura drawing by my daughter.


Please share your stories and videos with us on You Tube

Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews