Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 November 2013

How to turn the Internet off!

I have a laptop where I keep all my work separate to the Internet account. I do this because I am sick and tiered of having my work destroyed by greedy, selfish idiots, who do not want Mummy to provide for her child or help other mothers earn from home. My daughters father put the Internet back on my laptop computer when I did not want it on my computer. Well today I have figured out how to turn the damn thing off! HOORAY!

  1. CONTROL PANEL 
  2. NETWORK AND SHARING
  3. TURN OFF!
I do not trust the Government, Council or Internet because they have all proved that they are greedy, selfish people who do not care about children or family. Go on prove me wrong!

JUSTICE FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES WORLDWIDE

This Mummy is peeeeeeed off and wants justice for all the damage done to my business and family life. And for all the Children worldwide and Families that have been stripped of their Human Rights!  I look at how this Country has stitched me up and think about all the other poor families and I want to hear their stories, I want to give them a voice and we want JUSTICE.

I will soon be hosting a show soon on www.freedomtalkradio.co.uk 
And my daughter has asked for her own show too! I brought her up the way a mother should and when her friends were bullied in school, she stood up for them. But they never stood up for her! Education has failed our children and I want to save Homeschool because it is the way forward! If my daughter wants to be Homeschooled, then just leave her alone. She can now read, when in school she could not and has even got a letter from Prince William re her singing book reviews!



PRINCE WILLIAMS LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER!

What is your story? Share with us on Freedom Talk Radio. There is no way I should be living off £600 a month, bills over £1200. A rip off loan of 14%, which my dodgy Bank refuses to lower. The loan was for my daughters father being out of work and having to change jobs three times to try and earn enough money to pay for his outrageous high petrol costs to work and our bills. I was working for a slaves wage at the time in the school canteen with asbestos on the roof, which leaked and made my asthma so bad I had to quit. This evil Country is not going to destroy all children and family life, because we are fighting back!

The Internet may have destroyed my work with famous Robin Stevens from Children's TV. But I never give up! I will fight on, until we win back our freedom and mothers get the support to earn from home using the Internet and we are respected as human beings, not objects!


 Message to the Council. The full Council Tax you are going to charge me because I complained about the Prostitution Article in the Lottery Magazine left for all Children to see in the Library. I don't care! Charge away. Because one day I will be financially on my feet and I NEVER FORGET INJUSTICE!


P.S. My daughter has been asked to sing for this 02 Concert in London next year (2014.) And she wants to be the voice for all children who are gagged and forced to live in Care by our greedy, sick system! 

FAMILY MATTERS AND IS EVERYTHING TO A CHILD


Mummy, Maggie Tuttle is a pensioner who cannot even afford to put the heating on. But she never gives up on these children that need her, they need us! Help us win this verbal fight for justice and human rights!
I was told last night that David Cameron pays low Electric and Gas Bills, while we all suffer. No wonder he has not replied to poor Maggie. Seriously are we going to put up with this?

THE GOVERNMENT AND COUNCIL ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW. THEY ARE PAID BY THE TAX PAYER AND THEREFORE DAVID CAMERON SHOULD BE LIAISING WITH MAGGIE TUTTLE, NOT IGNORING HER!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews