Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lego Daddy Birthday Song

My daughter is still trying to perfect how to save songs to the Lego Movie Maker. She seems to have to record a bit at a time. I will have to research this as you must be able to save a whole song to the movie.

Anyway good job sweetie pie. I am sure your Daddy will absolutely love it! I cannot wait for my birthday video, the films are so cute!



My daughters song for her Daddy who she misses. He is in England, whilst we are stuck in Wales.
Our Culture is all wrong. Children should always be put first and it is time to hear them speak! My daughter wants Mummy and Daddy together and it is our job to give her that human right!



End bullying and join us on Freedom Talk Radio!
It is time to promote children and family life and protect human rights.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING TO A CHILD, DON'T LET THEM DESTROY IT WITH THIS FALSE ECONOMY!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews