Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 December 2013

How to make Mr Gold Lego Figure

My daughter really wants the Mr Gold Lego figure. Have you seen how much these Lego figures are selling for? They are way out of our price range. One guy said he expected $600 for his.

If push comes to shove we will have to have a go at making him by following this outstanding tutorial. What a clever guy!


Transfer for the Mr Gold Lego Figure

MR GOLD SONG
When my daughter gets her Mr Gold, she will finish off her Mr Gold song. I know I am her Mum, but I think she has real talent for art and singing.



We know the chances of someone swapping one of their Mr Gold figures for her ACEO drawing is slim. But we live by the rule of "You don't know until you try!"


Christmas Tree Song - Sung by my daughter. 


My daughters channel "NEVER TO (TOO) OLD FOR LEGO."
Share your arts/crafts and stories with us the Butterfly Lullaby way ...
 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews