Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 March 2014

FAMILY HOME SCHOOL MIND MAP


If they put up a statue of a Devil with children when I was a child, it would have totally freaked me out. Is that what they want for children, to live in fear? This statue cost £20,000, how many children were sold and killed to pay for this statue? Jimmy Savile/Ted Heath were protected by the highest people in power! Is this their idea of laughing at FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT AND CHILD SNATCHING?



MP John Hemming speaks about Secret Family Courts, Gags and Forced Adoption for Profit!
Funny how they cannot (DON'T WANT TO) stop it!


Kevin Annett helps parents get their child back!


IT IS TIME TO GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL AND HELP BE A TEAM PLAYER SO WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER TO EARN FROM HOME!


CHURCH SAID NO TO HELPING MOTHER EARN FROM HOME

My British Church said no to helping me earn from home so I can provide for my daughter. I want to help other mothers earn from home, but how can I do that when this world is so sick and twisted. I have the awful feeling that they are involved with Forced Adoption for Profit. They obviously do not like children!

CHILDREN MATTER!


www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

You can build on your own, or get things done quicker by building together!

Help Mothers earn from home: nevertooldforlegoATgmail.com

I need to sit in our Butterfly Lullaby garden, as this stuff is all too freaky for words!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your web site unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this accident did not
came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your
presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I
think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and
extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get
the hang of it!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews