Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 March 2014

Mothers Day 2014


I am very lucky! My daughter writes out lots of lovely little messages for me all the time.

To think my daughter thinks I am THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD! Is a real compliment.

Christmas time she handmade letters out of Fimo, which reads
I LOVE YOU MUMMY


Family is everything to a child. How many children get to really enjoy true family life?


Most mothers would have a fit if their child wrote on the door.
How can you be upset about this?


I LOVE YOU MUMMY
Written on the lounge kitchen door!


FAMILY IS IMPORTANT

I wrote this song for my poor Mum, which my daughter recorded. She had great parents, but sadly school and bad people broke her mentally. I have done a lot of research into the way things have changed over the years and how important real family life is. There is a big need to bring back children 1st and old fashioned values for our kids sake. 


I was going to see if I could get support to auction off my engagement ring to fund helping mothers earn from home. But I have a feeling it will be a complete waste of time as people need to be team players and they also need to care about all children. If all mothers and fathers cared about all children we would not have FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. AND PARENTS WOULD NOT IGNORE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CHILDREN IN STATE RUN CHILDREN'S HOMES AND SCHOOLS!

Who do you think protected Jimmy Savile and Ted Heath in the UK?
No doubt the same people who allowed the killing of 50,000 children in Canada.


This is my Nan's true story as a child victim of the state (UK.)


Email: nevertooldforlego@gmail.com

Maggie Tuttle has a lot of evidence on Forced Adoption for profit.
 Educate yourself and protect all our children! Every child is important!
www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com

I come from a generation when it was safe to play outside as a child. Those days are well gone!
But if parents cared enough we could bring the good old days back!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews