Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 23 May 2014

MP JOHN HEMMING OPEN LETTER


The above letter was written by my daughter, Melody, and addressed to MP John Hemming. I will be surprised if he replies! The amount of letters I have written to Governments and MPs with "0" support to help mothers earn from home is shocking! I never did receive free IT support, which the Government were meant to be giving out to small businesses. Even though they were aware that my business got attacked by people that are not child and family friendly on the Internet! You would have thought they would fine and give compensation to mothers who have been badly miss-sold by the Internet as it is clearly not child or family friendly and needs to change! But sadly this Country has no child or family values!


The Tax Payer pays the Monarchy, Government and Councils to protect children and family life, not destroy it!  I now know why there is no support to help mothers earn from home ... "Forced Adoption for Profit, as proved by MP John Hemming. They want to break the family up so they can sell our children! And legalising prostitution falls into the same category!


There are approximately 700 MPs and only 2 are fighting against Forced Adoption for Profit in the UK. Please tell me what has the EU done to stop forced prostitution in Germany? NOTHING? So how are we meant to get any support to stop Forced Adoption for Profit as it falls into the same group! Unlawful selling of a human being!


I remortgaged to start my business around 2005. I had my book launch at the Dylan Thomas Centre in 2007. This was not easy as my letters got ignored by the Dylan Thomas Centre. Culture Enterprise helped me get in the door, and sadly the Government stopped their funding shortly after.

MY BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK LAUNCH AT THE DYLAN THOMAS CENTRE


INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WALES DO NOT HELP MOTHERS EARN FROM HOME

When I called International Business Wales for support to help my business move forward, I never imagined that they would completely slate my work and then to add salt to injury treat me like some sort of prostitute by trying to kiss me on the lips. This is why things need to change. Children and women are treated like objects for sale and it needs to stop!

HOPE

Thankfully I was told to never give up by a famous man from Children's TV. Here he is reading out my story Colour me a fairies wish. I now question people in power and exactly how my book got reproduced and sold on the Internet with no money coming to me or Cystic Fibrosis for Jodie.


I also question how Anderson Press and Swing out sister paid to over take me in the search engines back in 2009. Especially as I am the founder of Butterfly Lullaby and hold the top position in Google. Money talks!
The UK Government want to legalise student prostitution! And the Swansea University are helping them!


MP said "THE GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH" when I complained about this prostitution brainwashing!


This is not education! And when I asked a child phychologist to help put a stop to this corruption. I was told she had to have an open mind and worked with prostitute mothers. Any decent Government would help mothers earn from home with a child and family friendly business "NOT SUPPORT PROSTITUTION!"


I WILL BE VERY SURPRISED IF I GET ANY SUPPORT, WHATSOEVER, TO HELP AUCTION OFF MY ENGAGEMENT RING TO HELP MOTHERS EARN FROM HOME. AS CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE OBVIOUSLY SEEN AS OBJECTS FOR SALE. MY DAUGHTER WANTS MUMMY AT HOME, DOES YOUR CHILD?


ANY MORAL PARENT WILL TAKE THIS VIDEO SERIOUSLY AND STOP THIS ABUSE ON CHILDREN AND WOMEN! 


EUROPE'S SECRET SHAME ...


I would like to meet some decent parents who will help stop this abuse on children and women!
Leave me a message on this You Tube video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGUdB_ZGa_Y


 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews