Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 January 2015

FRACKING IN THE UK BANNED! 2015 VICTORY


This morning I received the news that Fracking in the UK is now banned. YES! Victory at last!!!
Penny, from ITCCS told me that Ian Crane is sending out a Newsletter.

Next on the agenda is to stop FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT as proved by MP John Hemming. They have deleted MP John Hemming's video on You Tube, but I managed to copy a clip to try and help a poor mother, jailed for no reason. You can hear from MP John Hemming's own mouth, that the UK GOVERNMENT WILL NOT HELP STOP FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. Basically they are not child and family friendly, and should not be taking tax payers money!

GIVE OUR CHILDREN THEIR CHILDHOOD BACK! 


HERE IS MY OPEN LETTER. THERE ARE TOO MANY CHILDREN SUFFERING IN STATE CARE. WE HAVE TO HELP THEM! IT IS OUR DUTY AS PARENTS!

https://melissalaird.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/open-letter-to-melissa-from-sharon-bainbridge-mother-of-radio-host-melody/

MY NAN'S TRUE STORY AS A CHILD VICTIM OF OUR SICK AND TWISTED CARE SYSTEM
When I think of my Nan's terrible childhood, I ask myself, what can I do to help these poor children in state care? I just hope my blogs reach the people that matter. And encourage others to speak out! We need to be team players to protect all children and their future! Don't let them gag you!


FRACKING QUEEN ABOVE THE LAW
My MP Martin Caton told me the Queen is above the law. Read my research and tell me, what do you think?
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/fracking-queen-above-law.html

Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way. It's good to talk and solve problems! Don't do what the Queen does, because sweeping things under the carpet only protects the BULLIES!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews