Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 February 2015

How to make Lego Star Destroyer Cake

When my daughter said she wanted a ... LEGO STAR DESTROYER CAKE (STAR WARS) for her birthday, my heart SANK. Yes, you guessed it, when I was growing up, I never played with LEGO. I played with mud pies, which probably explains why I can't cook, te he. Only kidding! Anyway, trying to figure out the spaceship shape was a NO GO, FOR THIS MUMMY. Totally fried my brain!


But, thankfully, Melody, my daughter LOVES LEGO, AND MANAGED TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT! Because Lego teaches the brain to think differently. Very educational!

Here is her LEGO STAR DESTROYER CAKE TUTORIAL...


Shall I list the ingredients? Well I guess I should! This cake took about 2 hours. We did no baking!

HOW TO FLUKE A STAR DESTROYER CAKE INGREDIENTS (CAKE FOR FOUR PEOPLE)

Ready made Sponge Cakes x 2 (If you are clever, you can bake your own. We ran out of time!)
Ready rolled icing x 2
Dr Oetker black food colouring x 1 (Note. Add water to the colouring to make a grey colour)
White Marshmallows x 1
Tesco Silver Crisp pearls x 1 (We only used half of these)
And don't forget to add your LEGO STAR WARS MINIFIGURES!

Here is my attempt at creating Melody, as a Lego Minifigure CAKE, last year! 


Melody's "NEVER TOO OLD FOR LEGO" YOU TUBE CHANNEL
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqKOQT3NTPn1qzj5Egsb-1w

Melody wants to make child and family friendly Lego animations and songs:
http://melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sponsoring-child-lego-artistsinger.html

SHARE YOUR STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ....
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews