Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 February 2015

Leo Mohammed FRACKING Sexism



LEO MOHAMMED REFERS TO MOTHERS AS IMPORTANT AS MOTHER EARTH

So why would you FRACK MOTHER EARTH? All children deserve help!


How many white men do you know that speak highly of their mothers, wives, children and family!
The white man prostitutes us off! I am white and ashamed of my culture, it does nothing to help children, mothers and families. Do they know what a real TEAM PLAYER is!

I hope that Leo Mohammed puts shame on our WHITE WESTERN CULTURE and shows the white man how to treat children, mothers/women. Will he help me auction off my engagement ring to set something up to help mothers earn from home with no FEES? We will have to wait and see! I don't see colour, just the need to help children and families worldwide.



Do I count as being black, if my Nan was part Burmese, English/French? My Nan suffered! But she used that suffering and turned it into a positive. She got in debt helping poor children and helped save the £1. Nan was and still is my HEROINE! I cannot find one white person to help mothers earn from home. What is wrong with them? I am white and burn in the sun, but my morals and values are different! Maybe you have to feel pain, to become a better person. I am still trying to be the person my Nan was.


I have written letters to many Governments etc. And I have sent Prime Minister David Cameron this Eye Witness Statement against corruption and destruction of our children, mothers and family life from Dr Judith Reisman Ph.D from the Law University.  


OUR HISTORY HAS PROVED THAT THE WHITE MAN, LIKE KINSEY, HAS NO RESPECT FOR OUR CHILDREN, MOTHERS AND FAMILY LIFE! OUR GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO CHANGE!
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/letters-to-prime-minister-david-cameron.html

MP JOHN HEMMING PROVES THE WHITE RUN UK GOVERNMENT WILL NOT STOP FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT!



Black people have suffered! But so have white children! And they still suffer, no matter what colour their skin colour is. They are suffering! Children are suffering all over the world. We have to be careful and not become racists. Because then the people at the top will win again! 



BE A TEAM PLAYER. AND LETS DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM .... 
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews