Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 March 2015

EVIL MOTHERS ...

Evil mothers force children to eat food they don't like? What do you think? They are not really evil, just a bit brainwashed by old BULLYING traditions!

I always remember a mother forcing my daughter to eat food she did not like, and her going to the bathroom to spit it out. Looking back, I wish I had said something and stopped the bullying. We need to be more vocal against grown ups bullying children!

This book proves that some Mothers need to think about what is best for their child, instead of following our old bullying traditions! We are not forced to eat food we don't like, so why should our children be bullied? Even if it is good for them. We all like different foods!


Personally, I believe in giving children food they like. Even if it means cooking two different dinners!

My Mum never forced me to eat food I hated. However, I always remember my Nan making me eat sprouts. I hated them! There was ketchup on the table, so I covered the sprouts in Tomato Ketchup. Nan was really upset and said "Don't insult my food by putting Ketchup on it!" I thought "Why is it on the table then?" My Nan was really a loving and kind person. She only wanted me to eat the sprouts because they were good for me. When I became a Vegetarian she would go out of her way to make me lovely meat free dinners. And as she grew up as a child orphan, made to eat and sleep in a shed, I know why she hated waste. And why keeping all the food scraps was so important to her! Some children in state care really do suffer! I admire her for helping so many poor children. A true HEROINE! I just wish I could meet mothers like her!

MACKENZIE MOTHERS ARE NOT VERY NICE PEOPLE! AND BOY HAVE I COME ACROSS QUITE A FEW OF THEM! IF YOU READ DORK DIARIES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

This poor boy ended up dead because of bullying. Not all people can cope with bullying.


I am proud that Dork Diaries author gave me "Best Mum of the Year Award 2015!" And I am so glad that I did not turn out to be a bullying EVIL Mackenzie Mother! Education in Compassion is something that is missing in ALL SCHOOLING! Thankfully I take after my Nan. She was a strong person. No bullying is ever going to stop me from fighting for JUSTICE!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews