Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 April 2015

GIRL SAYS NOT TO PLAYBOY CHAIR

I am so proud of my daughters friend. She was given a BUNNY RABBIT chair, which sadly represents the marketing of abusing and brainwashing your girls and women, PLAYBOY! This amazing little girl said "I DON'T WANT THIS CHAIR, CAN WE PLEASE THROW IT AWAY!" She told my daughter that the chair represented naked women, and that is why she did not want it.

THANK GOD, LITERALLY! THAT SOME YOUNG GIRLS ARE WAKING UP TO THIS DISGUSTING BRAINWASHING.

Even though I know all about Playboy and how Dr Judith Reisman PhD from the Law University won a court case against them for promoting CHILD ABUSE. I have not informed my 12 year old of this. Because I feel it is something she does not need to know until she is old enough to learn about such things.

HERE THE GUARDIAN SEEMS TO PROMOTE PLAYBOY AND CHILD ABUSE
Taboo or not Taboo. What sort of paper writes such a headline?


Dr Judith Reisman PhD from the Law University Witness Statement against our paedophile run Education System!


I am so proud of my daughter. Because she questions cartoons and children's shows! 


BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT IS BANNED FROM OUR HOUSE
Only paedophiles allow stripping in front of children! May I remind them that this is meant to be a family show. They interview all acts before they are shown on TV! 
http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ruby-reds-britains-got-talent-banned.html


My questions, which no one seems to want to answer!


It would be so refreshing to make contact with people who believe in a better future for our children. And actually want to do something to make this happen! 
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE NOT PROSTITUTES FOR SALE! SO WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW THIS WEBSITE TO TRADE? THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE!

Women's Aid is meant to be a charity to protect women, not put them in danger!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews