Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 April 2015

NO DIG ORGANIC POTATOES

Yesterday, I thought I would try something new. Digging up the grass and making trenches to plant potatoes was breaking my back. So I decided to spread out the old Rabbit Hay, Sawdust and Rabbit Poops. I made holes in the hay and filled with compost. I had no idea whether this would work. But today after doing some research on You Tube (what would we do without it?) I found some brilliant videos. So hopefully I will have as much luck with harvesting potatoes, as they did.

NO SOIL POTATOES!


NO DIG POTATOES!


POTATO TOWER!


I think I may have a go at planting other veg this way!

Have any topics you want to discuss? Get in contact. But be warned I am not like most British People who stick their heads in the sand. I like to debate and try and solve problems! I guess that is what makes me such a DORKY MUM! Yes there are some British People who fight verbally for change, but I don't know any team players. Do you?
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews