Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 April 2015

ORGANIC COCONUT DEODORANT

I was looking for organic deodorant and came across a few videos on You Tube. As I am on a budget, I thought I would try just putting Organic Coconut oil under my arms. And to my amazement, it worked! I can go the whole day/night without sweating at all! I think it does also help when you change the way you eat. So I would be interested to hear from others who have tried using just Organic Coconut Oil as a deodorant.

I keep a couple of small glass jars of Organic Coconut Oil in the bathroom, one as a face cream and the other for deodorant. As it clumps together, it is easier to grab hold of and apply to your underarms or face. The thought of having to make up some underarm cream, did not excite me, as being a Mum, life is busy enough!

But if you have time and money, you could try this Organic Recipe for Coconut Deodorant. There are three ingredients you need to purchase.


I USE ORGANIC COCONUT OIL FOR MY FACE AS A CREAM AND SUNSCREEN





What do you use? And does it work?
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews