Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 April 2015

WHEAT BELLY HAVE YOU GOT ONE?

Before Christmas my belly was so huge, it hurt. I decided it was time to do some research and change the way I eat. I also want to get my daughter and I off our Inhalers for good by eating better food. My friend, who is an ex nurse told me Inhalers damage your lungs. Thankfully, I can say I have lost a whole stone in just three months, since January 2015. We are now in April. I have more energy and feel a lot healthier! I am starting to be able to control my Asthma more. And do not use the Inhaler as much. Changing my diet to be more organic has helped. I no longer eat Meat, Wheat or Dairy!

WHEAT BELLY - LOSE THE WHEAT LOSE THE WEIGHT!


THE HISTORY OF WHEAT


HOW THEY NOW MAKE BREAD!



 PEOPLE CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, THEY CAN ONLY SHARE THEIR STORIES. SO FOR ME, HAVING AN OPEN MIND IS IMPORTANT!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews