Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 May 2015

ASTHMA NO GMO PESTICIDES NO INHALER

IT IS A COMPLETE MIRACLE! YESTERDAY I HAD NO GMO FOOD, AND NO PESTICIDE FOOD. AND I DID NOT HAVE TO TAKE MY INHALER! REMEMBER I AM SUPER ALLERGIC TO MY DAUGHTERS PET BUNNY RABBITS. WHEN I WAS EATING JUST ORGANIC FOOD FOR THREE WEEKS. I DID NOT NEED MY INHALER. AS SOON AS I HAD A NORMAL CAN OF HEINZ BEANS, THAT WAS IT, MY ASTHMA WAS BAD AGAIN!

I am going to keep you updated with my Asthma Diary. And let you know how I get on. I want to cure my daughter of Asthma. And my partner, who has Acid Reflux problems. With over 900,000 people using Food Banks. Their health is in DANGER!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/asthma-diary-coming-off-inhalers.html

Last night I cut up some Jaffa Oranges and something stopped me! I looked on the packet and read IMAZALIL. I did some research on line and found out it is highly toxic and kills fish + is very bad for the environment. As I had gone all day without my inhaler. Which you will see from my Asthma Diary, I have had to take daily recently. I did not want to risk eating these oranges, so had an organic Banana instead. I made the right decision for my daughter and myself!


Pesticide Residues Found in Oranges:

What Pesticide?How Often is it Found?6Conventional vs. OrganicToxicity7Other Foods with this Pesticide
Imazalil69.2%Conventional
vs. Organic
Other Foods

SEE MORE INFORMATION ON THESE WEBSITES ...

http://www.whatsonmyfood.org/food.jsp?food=OG

http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC33040#Ecotoxicity

http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/2013/03/22/lemon-wedge-in-my-water-not-anymore/



The Social Association has Organic Food in our Supermarkets. Find out more about GMO Food.
http://www.soilassociation.org/gm


I know Organic Food is expensive. We have to work together to make it cheaper. Grow our own fruit and veg and be more community based. Caring is sharing. My Bank is charging me £5 a day for being overdrawn, they got me in debt by refusing to allow me to re-mortgage. I would be paying LESS THAN £300 a month for the loan to get the DAMP DONE + my mortgage if they had done their job. But they wanted to profit for me big time. So I have been paying well over £600 a month, which has crippled me financially.  I have had my business destroyed by the evil Elite. My partner has not had a proper salary cheque since December 2014. So I know what it is like to struggle financially! 

My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. I am a Mother! And like Mother earth I care about people, animals, insects and plants.
We can make a difference, if we work as a team.

As I mentioned I am keeping an Asthma Diary. Work with me here. If you have Asthma. Try out an organic diet too. Share information with me. And lets cure Asthma, other lung complaints and illnesses together! Talk to me on You Tube ...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


THIS IS WHAT THE EVIL ELITE DID TO MY ON-LINE BUSINESS. BUT THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THE STORY!


International Business Wales, came to my house, trashed my work, made me feel worthless and then to add salt to injury he tried to kiss me on the lips. I CRIED! But thankfully Robin Stevens from Children's TV saved the day. He recorded one of my stories "Colour me a fairies wish" and told me "SHARON NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!" I now know I am not worthless and have done my research. The reason www.butterflylullaby.co.uk has been under attack is because of the Evil Elites. And I am sure the PAEDOPHILE RING linked to Government has something to do stopping me from trading!To this date the bullying website host refuses to post me the password so I can access my website, which has been hacked again!


The UK treats children and women like hookers for sale. I have had enough! And want Justice!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/butterfly-lullaby-ltd.html

Thank you Robin for believing in me. And for recording my story Colour me a fairies wish. 
I AM NOT WORTHLESS! I AM A MOTHER WHO DESERVES RESPECT AND SUPPORT.
BECAUSE I AM A TEAM PLAYER!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews