Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 May 2015

BUDDY Builder a Bear clothes Mummy request


MY DAUGHTER DESIGNED TWO BUDDY COSTUMES YESTERDAY!

I made the above dress and ribbon for my daughters buddy Build a bear toy. It was made out of an old dress. Melody loves making things with me. She really enjoys quality Mummy and Daughter days! I just wish every child had the same family happiness that we are blessed with! Financially, I have been stung by the Elite, as have many other families. But I keep on fighting! The above dress is my daughters design. My work is what you could call Scrapbook like.



 

Another design by my daughter Melody,
which I helped her to make. 


All had sewn!






My daughter, I love her dearly, she said to me "Mummy, I want you to do me a favour and make Build a Bear clothes
 to sell!"

I told her it is just not worth my while. They take too long to make. But I could make patterns. She then said "No, Mummy, you have to try. You tell me never to give up." I may see if I can sell some clothes I made for her Build a Bear to see how they go. She is right, we must never give up. But the Elite, after much research, are clearly controlling the whole MARKET PLACE. Which is why my Butterfly Lullaby Business was destroyed. They are really nasty people!

HERE ARE SOME SCRAPBOOK COSTUMES I MADE FOR MY DAUGHTERS 
BUILD A BEAR


JUST WOKE UP LOOK. BOY I SHOULD HAVE BRUSHED HER HAIR BEFORE TAKING THE PHOTO, TE HE!

Melody loves this Build A Bear PJ set I made for her favourite Bunny Rabbit Toy.


This is my favourite PJ set. It is cute. And I think Teddies should look cute and not adult like. Some clothes they make for Teddies these days are just damn right shameful! Boy has our Educational System failed our children and Society!


Melody wanted a swimming costume for her Build a bear. If I had more material I would have made swimming shorts.


Ahhh. Look at this little costume Melody, my daughter made, last year when she was 11 years old. She made it all by herself. Just look how spending quality time with Mummy pays off!


I used to be brainwashed by Western Culture. Becoming a mother, was the best thing that ever happened to me. Because it changed me for the better! 


MELODY MISSES HER CINDY WOO, PET BUNNY RABBIT!


Cindy Woo trying to eat Toothless. Even though Toothless is not perfect, Melody loves this toy, because Mummy made it with LOVE!




I now know why I have had so many Cyber Attacks with my business. The UK is totally corrupt!
Here are some of the fairy costumes I made for my Butterfly Lullaby story. The book the Internet gets away with selling without my consent. Yes they have reproduced this book and are laughing all the way to the Bank, while I pay £5 a day for being overdrawn with my Bank who ripped me off with a high interest loan. Instead of letting me re-mortgage. Imagine if the Elite liked children, we would get the help and support we deserved.



Mothers like me are expected to blog for free and earn no money. I used to blog for London Mum's Magazine and was shocked at how little help these Elite Mothers offer to struggling mothers like me. 
http://londonmumsmagazine.com/2012/lagoona-blue-monster-high-doll

LONDON MUM'S MAGAZINE BOASTED THEY HAD THE MOST HITS EVER ON THE ABOVE BLOG. THE ORIGINAL BLOG WITH THIS VIDEO HAS DISAPPEARED. 


AS A MOTHER I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS, THAT I WOULD LIKE ANSWERED.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET JUSTICE FOR WHAT THE ELITE DID TO MY BUSINESS AND HELP ME RAISE MONEY SO MOTHERS CAN EARN FROM HOME WITH NO FEES, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

The Elite make it impossible for mothers like me to earn money. I had to pay fees on posting this item out. As usual I lost MONEY. Which is why I don't see the point in selling costumes!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews