Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 May 2015

GMO PESTICIDE FREE DIET WEIGHT LOSS

FRIDAY 8TH MAY 2015 

(GMO, PESTICIDE FREE DIET - MUMMY BOO, LOST A STONE AND A HALF IN WEIGHT AND HAS COME OFF ASTHMA INHALERS!)

Christmas 2014, I weighed 10 half Stone. Today, I weight 9 Stone!

Have I got great news for you guys. And you don't have to follow any stupid, expensive diet plan. Since deciding to cut out GMO and Pesticide Foods, I have lost over a stone and a half in weight. I FEEL GREAT! Lots of ENERGY, something I lacked seriously before Christmas!!! And I don't feel wheezy at all today. All I am eating is organic fruit and veg. It has been up and down with the organic stuff, as it is hard to find and pretty expensive. When I am not eating 100% organic I suffer with my Asthma. My diet is a strict one, no Dairy, no Meat, and no Wheat. But so worth it! Even my Wheat Belly is disappearing. It will be interesting to see if I have a flatter stomach by the end of the year than I did in my 20's. Because I have always had a belly! And I used to exercise like a maniac! Today, they call the belly a ....Wheat Belly! Research proves that wheat causes your stomach to bloat. A lot of people are being cured from many illnesses since they stopped eating wheat.

I have been toying with my diet since January 2015. My belly was huge, like a balloon. It felt un-natural. At times my stomach felt like some sort of worm was crawling inside, not nice! As a mother, I have a duty to be a role model to my little girl. And seeing as my friend is an Ex Nurse, I had to take her seriously when she told me "Sharon, you have to get yourself and Melody off the Inhalers, because they will destroy your lungs!" Melody told me "Mummy if you come off your inhalers for 2 months, I will follow your diet plan!" So keep tuning into my Asthma Diary! I try to update it daily. Go to the end of the Blog to see recent updates. Here is the Link...

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/asthma-diary-coming-off-inhalers.html

Wednesday, 6th May - Eating just Organic Food all day, paid off. I felt great. No wheezing. And slept soundly. NO INHALER! 

Thursday, 7th May 2015 - I ate Organic Food all day. And felt amazing, until the evening came when I had Organic Baked Beans. And suddenly out of nowhere started wheezing. Boy was I disappointed. I had the same problem with Heinz Baked beans, which is noted down on my Blog Asthma Diary "NEVER TO EAT HEINZ BEANS AGAIN." I thought I would be OK with Organic Baked Beans. Obviously not! I believe that is due to the BPA problem with canned foods. I read about this, but did not think anything of it. But then I compared how I felt the day before with no wheezing at all. So it had to be the Baked Beans. What a downer, as I love Beans. But I will do anything to get myself and my daughter off these inhalers, so the canned Beans will have to GO, GO!

http://www.treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/bpa-danger-may-be-greater-from-tin-cans-than-water-bottles.html

Friday, 8th May 2015 - I feel on top of the world. No wheezing. NO INHALER. 

HAVE TO GO, THE OTHER HALF IS CALLING ME! TIME TO WATCH A BIT OF TV.

Feel free to contact me on You Tube. Glad to help in anyway I can, with sharing information to help you free yourself from illness. Check out all the videos on You Tube. So many people are getting better thanks to Organic Food. It is worth starting your own Organic Garden and joining Organic growers. With Cameron back in the Hot Seat, we need all the help and support we can get to protect us from this Nazi Run Government.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


They flew the Nazi Flag over Wales. Those Damn Conservatives!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews