Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 June 2015

MOTHERS PLANT THE SEEDS OF LOVE THAT HELP US BLOOM FOREVER


MY DAUGHTER GAVE ME THE ABOVE PLAQUE ...

Mothers plant the seeds of LOVE that help us BLOOM FOREVER!

Motherhood has changed me for the better. I hope to one day create a video of just how much I have changed over the years, thanks to my darling daughter. Children can teach us so many things!

JUST ONE OF THE MANY SONGS MY DAUGHTER CREATED FOR ME!
I am really a lucky MUMMY!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews