Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 September 2015

MY DAUGHTERS FIRST FILM SHE MADE

Last night, I taught my daughter how to make her first ever film. She cut the video clips and added the music all by herself. She said to me, "Mummy, thank you so much for teaching me this, I love making films ... and want to make more!" I feel chuffed! And believe children can show us grown ups what children's entertainment is meant to be like. And get away from all the trash they throw at us on TV! Go kids, go!


Here is a prime example of how the Entertainment Industry gets away with total corruption and brainwashing! My daughter has been educated to question stuff like this. Good girl, Melody, well spotted! 


HAPPY DAYS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY DAUGHTERS NEXT FILM. AND PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR PET VIDEOS WITH US, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews