Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 September 2015

NOW I QUESTION ORGANIC FOODS

Morning to all my wonderful Blog Readers. And thank you for following me. Please do make contact and share information on any Family or Environment issues, you think people should know about!

If you are following me, you will know that I changed my diet this year and turned Vegan. I also started buying organic foods on credit. My health has improved re my Asthma and I have lost 2 stone in weight. But I am really starting to question whether this is the Vegan Diet, herbal teas, Japanese Knotweed, or the Organics? Or just that I am trying to stay clear of Gluten, which makes me wheeze with asthma.

The Organic firms sneakily put GLUTEN into seeds and beans, which they claim are organic. It does annoy me, because these seeds and beans do not contain gluten naturally. And neither does desiccated coconut! It is as if they are trying to make us ill!


AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO, I REALLY AM QUESTIONING ORGANIC FOODS!

I just want to connect with small Organic Home Growers. And would prefer to trade or buy with them, than some Elite run business, who simply does not give a damn about our Planet or Health!


I want to try and grow as much Plantain and Stinging Nettle as possible in our garden. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I did try growing Stinging Nettle from seed. They grew in the house, but as soon as I put them outside, the slugs eat the whole lot! The tea really helps our Asthma. Just need more of it!


GLUTEN

This mother saved her daughters health by getting her off Gluten. She no longer has Asthma! I think it is time for us Asthmatics to get together and do some experiments for ourselves. And this time there is no DONATE BUTTON! We need to start doing things to help people, without taking their money! They say with some herbs that you should not take them if you are pregnant or are taking certain mediations. So may be an idea to see a Herbalist first!


IF ANYONE IS GETTING RID OF SOME GREENHOUSES, I WOULD LOVE THEM!
If you live in Swansea, UK, I can share the first harvest. 
Plan to grow tomatoes and strawberries next year.
Rare seeds, no GMO! And really want to learn about water harvesting too!

If you know anyone growing Organic Foods, I would love to talk to them!
Contact me Sharon on You Tube 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews