Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 September 2015

ORGANIC SEEDS CAUSE ASTHMA GLUTEN COATED WHY?

I AM SO FED UP WITH BEING MIS-SOLD IN THE UK, AND RIPPED OFF BY EVIL ELITES AND THEIR CORRUPT FOOD AND BANKING INDUSTRY!

I WANT TO DEBATE ORGANIC SEEDS THAT ARE BEING COATED WITH GLUTEN, AND ASK THE QUESTION WHY!

It is without a doubt that the gluten causes Asthma. So damn frustrating because in America they sell Gluten free seeds. Is the UK trying to poison us? Sunflower, Pumpkin, Hemp and Sesame seeds do not contain gluten naturally. So what the hell is going on?

It is 2.37 am in the morning and I have had another bad night with Asthma. Those that read my Blog will know I keep an Asthma Diary. I have been Asthma free on and off all year. But so far the longest I have kept off my Inhalers is two months and counting. I refuse to take that dangerous inhaler and I am going to fight this naturally. So here I am with my organic ginger tea, feeling really annoyed, fed up "AND WHEEZY!"

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE SOIL ASSOCIATION CAN SELL NATURAL ORGANIC SEEDS THAT HAVE BEEN POISONED WITH GLUTEN?


Cure for Asthma - get rid of gluten. You don't need supplements!


Daughters asthma cured by getting rid of gluten from her diet!


Well I am off to bed, the ginger tea has calmed my lungs down. 

This is my Asthma diary. Must update it!


IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA, OR KNOW ANYONE WITH ASTHMA, PLEASE TELL THEM TO CHANGE THEIR DIET. GET RID OF THE GLUTEN!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews