Loading...

Search This Blog

Friday, 21 July 2017

New Home Education Bill DEBATE 2017



https://researchingreform.net/2017/07/05/interesting-private-members-bills-in-the-house-of-lords/

Quote from the above website, with regards to the NEW HOME EDUCATION BILL, 2017:

Researching Reform has also assisted on cases where home schooled children were being targeted by at least one local authority through the production of policy documents which invited social workers to treat home schooling as a form of neglect and gave them permission to remove home schooled children from their families and place them in care.


20th July, 2017

I left a message about the new Home Education Government Bill on Nadia, and Kaye's You Tube Account. Under discussions.
Nadia Sawalha is Home Educating:


The following message was left for Nadia on 20th July 2017:


Hi Nadia, and Kaye,  

This message is really for Nadia, re the anti Home Education Bill.  

https://researchingreform.net/2017/07/05/interesting-private-members-bills-in-the-house-of-lords/  

As a working class mother, who had her business destroyed by Evil British Elites, I feel I have a right to debate this BILL. And question our Education System. I have experienced more education since leaving school! And the thing that really bugs me, is the bullying you get from some mothers, "Who question Home Education." But they do not question the following State Education, which I find quite concerning. These mothers also do not debate problems with Student Prostitution, or Child Abuse Scandals (NOT VERY EDUCATED IF YOU ASK ME):  

a) When I was in school, I was taught ITA English. It was a scandal, that has been kept hidden. You cannot find any documentaries about it. If you find some old ITA English books, you will be shocked! "TOTAL ELITE TWADDLE!" It put children behind in school. 






b) Then there is the Welsh Not. Another scandal they want to hide from the world. Children punished for speaking Welsh.  




http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/welsh-not-horrible-histories-debate.html  
c) Dr Judith Reisman, kindly sent me her Witness Statement against our Elite Run Education System. Our British Elites have strange ideas when it comes to educating our children. Dr Reisman won a Court Case against Kinsey. She proved he was a Fraud. Yet, Sex Education is still taught in our schools.  

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/stunner-courtkills-kinsey-sexed-nationally/  

d) When I found a Lottery Magazine in the local Library, promoting Student Prostitution, "I WAS HORRIFIED!" Student girls brainwashed to sell their bodies to dirty old me, to get an EDUCATION! Sadly, other mothers were not bothered. I took the magazine to my Labour MP (Martin Caton) and he told me, "THE STUDENT GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES!" 



Dr Reisman told me this is linked to her, "SHOCKING Witness Statement."  





NAN CHILD ORPHAN AT FOUR YEARS OLD
SOCIAL SERVICES DESTROYED HER CHILDHOOD

Taking the above into account. I feel I have good grounds to say no to any bullying from our Government, with regards to my daughters education. Especially, when John Hemming MP proved Forced Adoption for Profit is a total SCANDAL. Taking children from poor families, and placing them with Middle Class Families. Paying them £400+ per week, per child. And seeing as Social Services totally destroyed my Nan's childhood. She was orphaned at four years old. I have a right to be concerned.  

My Nan was made to eat and sleep in a shed, in State Care. Social Services ignored her cries for help. She went from one abusive family, to the next. When she was finally housed with a family that loved, and wanted to treat her like a HUMAN BEING! Social Services claimed my Grandmother was doing badly in school. So she was forcefully taken from this loving family, and placed with yet another abusive one. This still happens today!


EDUCATION? IF EDUCATION REALLY WORKED OUR GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE PROMOTED MARGARET OLIVER TO HEAD OF UK POLICE! AND NOT SACKED SARA ROWBOTHAM! Sadly, some Elite men in Government are perverts!  

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ex-detective-margaret-oliver-petition.html  

I will leave you on a HAPPY NOTE. Thanks to Home Education, I have cured my Asthma. It is amazing what real information you can find on You Tube. Dr Michael Greger is a total HERO.  


http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/dr-michael-greger-cured-my-asthma-hero.html 

By the way, Dork Diaries Author, Rachel Renee Russell supports Home Education. But sadly, the Swansea Council are not interested in promoting this! There is a Dork Diaries video on my daughters blog. Rachel sent Melody a book for her birthday. Wonderful lady, she has really helped my daughter to love reading.  











Best wishes, Sharon J. Bainbridge

I would also liked to state, that we get no money from the Government to Home Educate. And save them, + the Tax Payer approximately £6,000 per year. Per child. Wasting more Tax Payers money on services that do nothing for our child's education is an outrage! I demand a debate!


THE BRITISH ELITES GAG WORKING CLASS PEOPLE LIKE ME, NOT ALLOWED TO DEBATE, OR SOLVE PROBLEMS!

When I wrote my first book, Butterfly Lullaby. I was so proud to be British. I promoted three places in the UK to bring in tourism. And I was giving £1 per book to Cystic Fibrosis for Jodie, and others like her with Cystic Fibrosis. I AM GLAD EVIL ELITES DESTROYED MY BUSINESS, BECAUSE IT HAS OPENED MY EYES TO JUST HOW CORRUPT THIS COUNTRY REALLY IS! I enjoy helping people. And like my Nan, who got in debt helping children all around the world (debt now paid back). I AM NOT DRIVEN BY GREED!



Nadia and Kay You Tube. My comment seemed to disappear from their account for a few days. But it seems to be back on now. It comes and goes like the British Weather.



BELOW YOU WILL SEE NADIA AND KAYE'S VIDEO ON SNAPCHAT!


PARENT ALERT! If Your Child Uses Snapchat You NEED To Watch This!



Having educated myself, thanks to You Tube, and the amazing Dr Michael Greger. I have cured my Asthma. Because I now know how important nutrition is. And how chemical preservatives make you ill. If I could get hold of Dr Greger, I know I could help save Jodie, and others like her with Cystic Fibrosis. Jodie drinks coke because she is diabetic. And she has milk, which causes phlegm. I really hope that one day, I can work as a team player with Dr Greger, because he is my HERO. If my business ever gets the help it deserves. I would like the money to go to Dr Michael Greger, and not the Cystic Fibrosis Charity. He is not driven by PROFIT, and wants to cure people!



Dr Michael Greger explains how most Doctors are not educated in Nutrition. So what does that say about our
Education System? 




I wonder if children studying Stone Cold, for their GCSE Exam, will figure out what Robert Swindells is trying to tell them?



MESSAGE LEFT ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:

I would like Dr Judith Reisman to investigate our Government! How long are they going to get away with abuse on children, and families in this Country?

When Dr Reisman attended a Conference at the Swansea University, she found herself surrounded by an Elite Paedophile Ring, trying to promote CHILD ABUSE with Paedophile Information Exchange. This was back in the 70's. Her Witness Statement is on my Blog.


A few years ago, I questioned why the Lottery was funding the Swansea University to brainwash Student Girls into selling their bodies to dirty old men, to get an EDUCATION. Labour, Martin Caton MP, told me, "THE STUDENT GIRLS ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PROSTITUTES!" I sent this to Dr Reisman, and she confirmed it is linked to her Witness Statement, and the Elite Paedophile Ring. 

Then there is Forced Adoption for Profit, as proved by John Hemming MP. Social Services getting paid to destroy families. Taking them from poor families, and placing them with the Middle Class. Paying them £400+ per child, per week. 

So no, I do not want Social Services anywhere near my child, or any other children! 

Social Services destroyed my Nan's childhood. She was a child orphan. Made to eat and sleep in a shed. She went from one abusive family to another. When she finally was placed with a loving family. Social Services decided to move her, to yet another abusive family, claiming she was not doing well in school. When in fact, they just hate the idea of a child being happy. 

Thankfully, my Nan was a strong women. She helped save the £1, and got in debt helping children all around the world, because she knew just how corrupt our Government Systems are. That debt, has now been paid off. 




Melody, my daughter speaks about what it was like for her in State School. Sadly, some British people have no hearts. They lack empathy for children. TOTAL AND UTTER BULLIES! Especially, the ELITES IN GOVERNMENT!



SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:

Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP

WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!





SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads