Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 September 2017

Blueberry & Kale Smoothie RECIPE thanks Dr. Greger


I came up with this new Blueberry and Kale Smoothie Recipe, thanks to Dr. Michael Greger. He recommends we eat berries, and greens every day. He is totally, my HERO! Thanks to You Tube, I found his outstanding Scientific Health Studies on Nutrition, which helped me cure not only my Asthma, but other health problems as well.

Now I can concentrate on getting my family, and friends healthy. That is if they are willing to look at the hard evidence! To think I was making my family ill, because I was not educated that the body can heal itself, given the right foods. PLANTS HEAL THE BODY! I had no idea how damaging junk food, and preservative foods are.

Anyway, this is now my daughters favourite smoothie. Dr. Greger recommends you eat healthy fats to help absorb the nutrition from fruit and veg. So I give Melody a handful of mixed unsalted nuts with her smoothie.


JAPANESE KNOTWEED




TRANS RESVERATROL


PLANTAIN



Dr. Michael Greger DAILY DOZEN



Google invites Dr. Michael Greger to give a talk on NUTRITION at their office:



Dr. Greger's Grandmother sent home to die by doctors. She heals herself by changing her diet. And lives for another 31 years:


I cannot wait for Dr. Greger's Cook Book to come out:




KEEP AN OPEN MIND, DO YOUR RESEARCH, AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH!

SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews