Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 September 2017

Natural Face Tan Japanese Knotweed NATURAL GLOW

Did you know that Japanese Knotweed ORGANIC Face Oil, gives you a Natural Summer Glow? Well it does! I don't sunbathe. And I have no Face Makeup on. Me on the right (Sharon J. Bainbridge), with our daughter. You can see how our complexions are very different. Before I started using Japanese Knotweed Face Oil, I had a pale complexion like my daughters.


TRANS RESVERATROL, ANTI AGEING, TRANS RESVERAROL

I am 51, if I kept putting chemical products on my skin, and in my body, I would probably look 70! I most certainly felt like 70 two years ago, before changing my life style!

Watch this space, because I am going to share a video of me over two years ago. I weighed 10 half stone, and felt very ill. I weigh just under eight and a half stone now. Since I stopped eating the Supermarkets Organic Houmous, which was full of chemicals. My health is improving even more. Silly me, I forgot why I stopped eating it, because it made me ill!


Here is some of my research on Japanese Knotweed:



THANK YOU GOOGLE AND YOU TUBE FOR HELPING ME FIND THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO CURE ASTHMA, LOSE WEIGHT, AND LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER.



SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews