Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 8 October 2017

Gluten free PARSLEY SAUCE healthy


My partner is extra fussy. So if he likes this Healthy Gluten Free Parsley Sauce, it must be OK. You get approximately two services out of this recipe. Or one, and a half. I store the leftovers in the freezer.

PARSLEY SAUCE RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE)

1 cup of unsalted cashew nuts
Half a cup of fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon or dried parsley)
1 clove of garlic
1 red onion
1 and a half teaspoons of HERBAMARE (salt replacement)
NOTE. My partner is a Junk Food Addict. So it may be too salty for some. So just add to taste!
1 cup of distilled water

Blend all the ingredients together. Place in a saucepan. Cook on medium heat (electric setting No.5). Turn down and simmer once it starts to thicken up. This takes approximately 10 minutes.

I usually cook for 10 minutes on number 5. Then simmer for another 10 minutes.

Feel free to tweak this recipe, and share your comments on You Tube with me. 

I used to be a Junk Food Addict, as my partner is. Thankfully, Google, You Tube, and Dr. Michael Greger have changed my life. To think over two years ago I was ten and a half stone in weight. My normal weight is eight stone, as I am only short. Funny thing is, my weight did not bother me, because my partner never mentioned how I had changed. That is what I love about him the most. Some people can be such bullies when it comes to picking on others about the way they look etc. Anyway, my friend, an ex Nurse, warned me about the Asthma Inhalers. She tried to get me to look into special breathing techniques. I looked at how healthy she was, compared to me. And she is older by the way. Quite honestly, I was intrigued at how she was not eating sweets, cookies, and all the other bad stuff. When she cooked her Vegan meals, I really enjoyed them. So that is why when I got home I decided to do some research. Don't you just love Google, and You Tube! My life has most certainly changed for the better now I am aware that JUNK FOODS ETC CAUSE ASTHMA.

I am counting the days for Dr Michael Greger's cook book to come out. Hopefully, I can find some recipes that we can all eat as a family. That will save me so much time in washing up. Cooking three separate meals every day is hard work! However, I prefer to eat 90% raw foods to get the full nutrition. But winter time, I feel your body needs warm foods. Especially, in the UK. 

I FEEL THAT AS A MOTHER, IT IS MY JOB TO KEEP MY FAMILY HEALTHY. SO IT HAS TO START WITH ME PROVING TO THEM THAT THE DIET WORKS!








SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


  WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND          VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR   MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO      FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads