Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 21 October 2017

Thank you Google, "YOU SAVED OUR LIFE!"

21 October, 2017

Dear Google,

THANK YOU GOOGLE, "YOU SAVED OUR LIFE!"

I would personally like to thank GOOGLE for your valued service. If it was not for you, I would still be over weight, and in very bad health. Thanks to Google, and You Tube, I found Dr. Michael Greger. MY HERO! Now I keep a health diary, and know what foods make me ill with Asthma (and keep me arthritis free). Being able to get off my Inhalers is something I am truly proud of. But more importantly, I now know how to to get my family, and friends in better health, if they are willing to have an open mind, and try something new.

GOOGLE REALLY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE
Google care about their staff, and every day people. That is why they invited Dr. Michael Greger to speak about Nutrition at one of their Google Offices:


I cannot wait for Dr. Michael Greger's Cook Book to come out:




If I had not met our Home Ed friends, I would never have found out about Dr. Michael Greger.
I had never met any Vegans before, and found the plant based diet intriguing. My friend, an ex nurse, told me, "Sharon you have to get off the Inhalers, they damage your health!" She tried to introduce me to Buteyko, which tries to get you to breathe through your nose, instead of you mouth. http://www.buteyko.co.uk/

Something told me, that I needed to look at my diet. Being allergic to animals, made me question what I was eating. Surely, if I am allergic on the outside, then it must be the same on the inside. And I was right! Here is my Asthma/health story:




GOOGLE EDUCATION IS FREE, MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

I like to turn every negative, into a positive! Thanks to Google, I can find the information to brighten my day.

Our Herbal garden friends

If it was not for Google, and You Tube, I would never have found out the plants, "our EDUCATION SYSTEM CALLS WEEDS," have super power health benefits. Better than Organic foods you buy in your grocery shop. I am so grateful for this free information online, and have made the most of it. 

The plants I used to hate, I now love. I am so lucky that all these wonderful, free herbs grow in our back garden.
  • Japanese Knotweed
  • Stinging Nettle
  • Dandelion
  • Plantain
  • Goose grass
  • Herb robert

If it was not for Google, and You Tube, I would never have found Herbalist, Timothy Lee Scott:


My research on Japanese Knotweed:




Google, I was taught ITA English in State School. I had no idea that you have to go to College to learn true punctuation, until now! Thanks to you, I can at least try and give my daughter, Melody, a better Education than I had. We are learning new things thanks to your free You Tube Service. 

THANK YOU ... GOOGLE!





LASTLY, THANKS TO GOOGLE, BAD PEOPLE WERE STOPPED FOR USING MY BUTTERFLY LULLABY NAME FOR TERRIBLE THINGS! 

Yes, my Butterfly Lullaby Business got destroyed by bad people. But look at what I have learnt along the way. I always like to turn a negative into a positive!

I AM SO PROUD OF WHAT I HAVE ACHIEVED, ESPECIALLY AS I AM DYSLEXIC!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/proud-to-be-dyslexic-sharon-j.html

One day, when my daughter is older, I will share my Butterfly Lullaby Story. And hope that it will help change lives.


I hope to one day work with Robin again from Children's TV!



I LOVE YOU GOOGLE


SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR  MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads